.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Holding Me: Video!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to perform one of my songs as special music.

I was somewhat nervous, but once I sat down at the piano and began to play, my nerves calmed quite a bit.

Three words into the song, my voice kind of failed for a moment.

Fortunately, it came back.

When I listened to the recording, I was surprised that it actually sounded pretty good,

Better than I thought it would.

I had actually done it!

I performed one of my songs live for the second time in my life

And recorded it on video (which has never happened before with a live performance)!


I am excited to say that the video recording of my performance can be viewed online!

I was a little nervous about creating an account on a video sharing site, so I took some extra precautions, but I have uploaded it

And embedded it below.

I hope you enjoy it!



"Still Holding Me" is written and performed by Mary Schieferstein, ©2010 Mary Schieferstein.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...