.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love-Gifts

Ever since I have started counting,

Ever since I read the book,

I have been learning about the gifts.


I have been seeing things in a different light,


How He paints the clear blue skies,

The cotton clouds,

The rainbow sunsets.


He sculpts the slender stems,

The fragile petals,

The tiny blades of grass.


He brings the rains,

He brings the sun,

He makes everything grow.


Beautiful reflections,

Shadows and light,

All are His design.



Tiny gifts of love.

Almost unnoticed, yet intricately beautiful.

He is writing me a love letter.

All I have to do is look and read and breathe in His love.


The gifts don't stop there.

I have heard them in the rustling leaves,

In the flowing waters,

In the sweet summer bird-songs.


He is singing me a love song,


And I am learning to listen.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...