.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pintrest Contest!!!


So, now that my Internet's working again

(I had to copy my last post and publish it from a friends laptop because my wifi showed bars but didn't do anything)

And I have time

I can finally tell you about what's going on with Compassion this week!!!!!

As part of Blog Month, Compassion is having a Pintrest contest!

That means that you can join me in spreading the word about Compassion and what they're doing in a few easy clicks!!!

It's so easy that you really don't have an excuse!

Visit this page to read the rules,

Then follow the instructions to help promote Compassion!

Did I mention there will be prizes?

Now you really have no excuses.

(Unless you don't sponsor a child,

In which case, I recommend visiting this page and doing so.

You won't regret it!

Now you have no excuses.)


Remember our goal of 3,108 children sponsored this month?

We're halfway there!

As of Monday, 1,515 children have been sponsored.

That means there's only 1,593 more to go!

We can do this!

And you can help!

Spread the word about Compassion by participating in the Pintrest contest

And encourage all your friends to join you in helping the poor!

Also, please keep praying for all of the children -

The ones that have been sponsored this month, and the ones that haven't,

And all the other children that still won't be two weeks from now, whether we reach our goal or not.

Prayer really is a powerful thing,

And a few minutes could make a huge difference.

Thank you so much for your support!

Happy pinning!


Please visit the Compassion Sponsor a Child page and pray for or consider sponsoring one of the wonderful children listed there.  For more ideas on how you can pray, please refer to the list given in this post.

Compassion Blog Month posts (2012):
     -  Compassion Blog Month! 
     Dear Daddy, . . .
     -  Pintrest Contest!!!
     -  My World
     -  On why there was no post yesterday . . . (Blog Month results!)



 

2 comments:

CynthiaJSwenson said...

Praying to meet the goal of sponsors! I am so blessed by your perseverance in 10,000 reasons to worship the Lord. We sang "Blessed be the name" in church today; "He gives & takes away, my heart will choose to say blessed be the name of the Lord". Some of my favorite words, also "Though He slay me I will hope in Him."There is strength & power against the enemy in those words! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

Mary said...

Thank you, Cynthia! I'm praying, too.

I love that song!!! The whole book of Job is full of such beautiful truth about God. It just astounds me. Of course, some of it also shocks me. It hasn't been easy. So worth it, though!

Thank you for sharing those words. They're some of my favorites, too.

Love and prayers for you, too, friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...