.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Link-Up for Today


Hi, friends!

Sorry I don't have a new post for you today,

Haven't written anything substantial in the last couple of weeks.

I promise I'll post soon.

I'm just starting to come out of the busyness

And taking some time today to spend precious moments with my best friend.

Speaking of community, be sure to check out the video posted over here.

Such an incredible testimony!

Praise God for the way He works in people's lives like this,

Uses them to inspire and encourage us.


And now, the linky:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...