.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Friday, December 21, 2012

It's About Giving


Due to the insanity of the end of the semester

And the fact that I only got around to reading my 70 unread emails today

And still haven't caught up on sleep

(At all)

(Actually, I think I may have lost even more)

I've been neglecting this place,

And neglecting the responsibility I accepted -

No, requested -

To advocate for children in poverty.

I made the choice to neglect those things because of limited time and other priorities -

God,

Grades,

Five hours of sleep a night -

But,

Now that I am once again able to post,

I can put it off no longer.

I have received three assignments from Compassion in the past three weeks.

I have not written about any of them.

But I am going to now.

In the next few hours, I am going to write three blog posts.

There is only one day left in the "It's About Giving" campaign (#itsaboutgiving).

I'm not sure if this will make any difference in that period of time.

But I'm going to try.

So, here we go:

Three posts about giving.

Everyone ready?


It's About Giving Posts:
     - It's About Giving (Intro)
     - What Does Giving Mean to You?
     - What Does Giving Look Like?
     - Final Assignment



  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...