.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seeing God Move


Just today, Sylvia posted this beautiful post, sharing the 10,000 Reasons Challenge with all her readers.

(Although I must mention that I think it talks about me a little too much.  I didn't ask her to change it, though, when she asked for my approval, because I figured it probably had to be that way.  I just need to stop here and say, definitively, that it's all God's work, Him sharing with others the way He's changing my heart.  I can't take credit for any of it.)

I am blessed and incredibly humbled that this is spreading,

That God is using this challenge that has changed my life to change others,

That He (and He alone) is taking it to places I never could.

I pray that He would use it, for His glory,

That it would light many lives on fire for Him,

That we might see Him as He is and praise Him unceasingly for it,

That His name would be lifted high.

Please visit Sylvia and thank her for sharing this,

And, also, if you would pray?

Pray that God would awaken us to who He is,

That we might see Him as the Bible says He is,

Not the incomplete picture that many of us have been told,

That our awakening might bring changes bigger than any of us could imagine -

All His work,

All for His glory,

His name's sake.

I don't want any of the credit.

My name does not need to be known.

His does.

Thank You, God, for moving.

You are truly amazing.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...