.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Friday, January 6, 2012

At the Dome! - Passion 2012


I'm sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks.

It's been busy.

I haven't had access to a computer until today.

But it was worth it.


I just spent the last few days in Georgia -

Atlanta, Georgia

In the Georgia Dome

With nearly

Forty-five thousand

18-25 year olds

Lifting up the name of Jesus!


Words cannot even begin to describe this experience -

How incredible it is to see tens of thousands

From fifty states and thirty countries

Together in one place:

"The Jesus generation united for His renown."


All I can say at the moment is that it was simply amazing,

And that I am more certain than ever

That our God is alive!

That He is speaking,

That He is working,

That He is moving:

Through us,

In us,

And if our God is with us

We can change the world.


It's going to take at least two more posts

To even brush the surface of this incredible experience!


My heart has been moved

And I feel as though my soul will never stop singing!

I think this is going to be stuck in my head all week:


Yes, I have found!



Always


The bold, italicized words are from the song "You Are the Only One" performed by Chris Tomlin.  Many thanks to this artist for his incredible music and for leading all of us in worship the past few days.  It was awesome!

Also, look at these news reports!  The presence of so many college students in one place and our project to free victims of human trafficking attracted attention from 11 Alive, News 10, WCSH 6, USA Today and CNN (and probably even more that I missed)!!!
     - CNN
     - 11 Alive
     - News 10
     - USA Today
     - WCSH 6

Also, there is a cool article at Christian Post!

To read more about my experience at Passion, check out these posts:
     At the Dome - Passion 2012
     Incomprehensible - Passion 2012
     I Went Expecting - Passion 2012
     Do Something Now - Passion 2012
     After the Dome - Passion 2012

  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...