.................................................................................................................

"No matter where I am, your teachings fill me with songs." - Psalm 119:54 (CEV)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Tuesday!



As of today, my EP is officially released!

I've been looking forward to this day for a long time

And it's finally come!

It was pretty busy,

Aggravating at times (trying to get NoiseTrade to do what I wanted),

But definitely worth it!

All of this is worth it,

The hours in my 80-plus-degree bedroom,

Trying to get good recordings;

The hours bored out of my mind,

With earplugs in my ears

And a book in my lap

Trying not to listen to the sound of my own voice,

Broadcast a cappella through the computer speakers;

The hours of fighting with the printer,

Staying up until 2 A.M.

Just to print out covers & booklets for ten CDs.

It is all worth it.

This is the day when it all comes to fruition,

The day I am blessed with the opportunity to share what I enjoyed creating with others,

To offer my music to those who generally like it better than I do,

So I offer this project to you,

In all its imperfection,

With the hope that you will find something in it that speaks to you,

That speaks to where you are,

That inspires you.

Here is the widget.

You can listen and download for free.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...